The Christian Fellowship Worship Community is a group of people who love to worship Jesus and see others do the same. Our passion and mission is, “To paint a true picture of who God is that inspires lives that shout of God’s greatness, goodness, nearness, and worth.” We encourage involvement from all levels of musical ability and training is provided to help you succeed. We have opportunities to lead worship for Sunday and Friday services, youth groups, children’s ministry, special events and classes. Interested in exploring what God has in store for you as a part of our worship team in Columbia, Mo? Contact us here to learn more.
If you’re interested in being a Worship Team Volunteer at Christian Fellowship, know that we need all kinds of gifts and talents on our team, not just musicians. The production team helps communicate the message of Jesus clearly, powerfully, and creatively. There are quite a few opportunities in production, so take a look at the following list to see if there are any roles you feel called to:
- Audio – mix sound for a service or event.
- Lighting – operate lighting consoles for a service or design a lighting scheme.
- Video – control video display and playback for a service, create and edit videos, or operate cameras.
- Graphics – operate lyric projection software, create sermon notes, or create graphics.
- Creative Design – design or build stage decorations.
- Stage Managing – provide general oversight for the stage during a service.
Musicians and Vocalists
Our worship team is made up of lead worshipers who guide the church in responding to who God is and what He has done for us.
- Vocalists sing melody, harmony, lead, background or in a choir.
- Instrumentalists play an instrument as part of a worship team (all instruments welcome).
- Administrators help with scheduling, communication, and organization.
Come Serve With Our Worship Ministry in Columbia, Mo
The Worship Community at Christian Fellowship is looking for people committed and passionate about using their gifts for building the church. The time commitment for serving on our worship team in Columbia, Mo varies depending on the ministry and your role, but here are some expectations for most roles:
- Serve on a bi-weekly, monthly, or event basis.
- Come to a service early and stay a little late.
- Attend regular practices or special training sessions.
We believe serving within the Worship Community at Christian Fellowship not only enriches the worship experience for our church body, but it also allows you to form close relationships with other members.