Our women’s ministry is centered on heartfelt connection—leading to real and healthy friendships so that no woman walks through this life alone.
How to Connect
The best way to connect is to spend time with one another. Here are some suggestions:
- Join a group designed just for women.
- Serve in a church ministry.
- Sign up for “Connections,” our mentoring ministry.
The vision of the cf Women’s Ministry is based on the belief that God has…
Sent [us] to:
- preach good news to the poor,
- heal the heartbroken,
- announce freedom to all captives,
- pardon all prisoners…
- comfort all who mourn,
- care for the needs of all who mourn in Zion,
[Sent us to] give them:
- bouquets of roses instead of ashes,
- messages of joy instead of news of doom,
- a praising heart instead of a languid spirit.
Rename them “Oaks of Righteousness”
planted by God to display his glory. (taken from Isaiah 61)