Giving Financially At Christian Fellowship Church in Columbia, Mo
God is a generous giver, and His greatest gift to us is Jesus. As a church, we too want to be generous givers. By doing this, we declare the truth of the gospel, display the transforming power of God’s grace, and proclaim that God is our source of provision. If you have questions about how tithing works, feel free to contact us and we’d be happy to help answer any of your questions.
You can give online to Christian Fellowship on your computer or mobile device. Our process is secure and easy. By clicking ‘Give Online’ below, you will be directed to a secure transaction processing website and an account will be set up for you. You can manage your account, add or modify recurring gifts and add payment options (credit card, debit card, bank account). Please find step-by-step instructions below.
How To Give
You can give to Christian Fellowship in a variety of ways including online, cash, personal check, and computerized check. Please find helpful information and resources below to learn more and give today.
On your computer, simply click the button below and follow the screen prompts and within seconds you too have given and created an account!
Resource: Giving for the first time online:
- Click the button above.
- Enter the gift details (amount, whether it should repeat, giving type (tithes, building fund, missions, etc.), optional memo, as well as your full name, email and Mobile number (the mobile number will add a security step for your protection.) and click “Next“.
- You can give using your credit/debit card or directly from your bank account. After verifying your mobile number, follow the prompts and complete the information requested.
- To give from your bank account, you will need to enter your Routing Number, Account Number, Confirmed Account Number, Account type (checking or savings), and click the box to authorize Christian Fellowship Church to debit the amount you’ve selected.
- Click the blue “Give” button.
- Confirm your mobile number to receive a confirmation code text or select the box indicating you prefer receiving a call with the confirmation code.
- Enter your preferred password (it must be at least 8 characters and must include a capital letter and a number.)
- Click “Next“.
- You will receive a confirmation code (either by text or call, whichever was your chosen method).
- Enter the confirmation code and click the blue “Give” button to confirm.
- If you’d like to shorten the giving time in the future, be sure to login to Pushpay “Manage Your Account” by clicking here. Login to the Pushpay Dashboard and view previous transactions, enter payment methods (this enables you to quickly give from your bank account in the future!), and setup or modify recurring payments.