We are excited to welcome our new Communications and Creative Design Coordinator – Becky Jo Roberts! We have asked her a few questions so that we can all get to know her.
A Little About Becky Jo:
- Tell us a little bit about your home life.
I own a little bungalow in central Columbia that I spend my spare time fixing up. I live with my sister Lindsey and friend Jennifer.
- How long have you been in Columbia and what brought you here?
I have been in Columbia since the Fall of 2009. I came to Columbia to study at Mizzou. Then I fell in love with the community and the town and stayed after I finished my degree.
Fun Facts About Becky Jo:
- What is the best vacation you have ever been on?
A few years ago I had the opportunity to travel to South Australia and it was amazing. The trip was full of great people and beautiful scenery. Not to mention tasty food. Fun fact, going to the ocean in Australia was the first time I had ever been to the ocean.
- What is the favorite thing you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time I like to work with my hands. It could be anything from fixing something in my house to crocheting. I also really enjoy chatting with people, getting to hear their stories. Seeing someone light up when they talk about what they are passionate about is priceless.
Becky Jo and Her Service at CF:
- What is your role in the office at Christian Fellowship Church?
I am the Communications and Creative Design Coordinator.
- What are you most looking forward to about working at CFC?
I look forward to being a part of a team made of such great people. I am also excited that my work will help to build community among our church members, visitors and city as a whole.