We will be discussing Erwin McManus’ book The Artisan Soul, which is his “manifesto for human creativity”. McManus reveals how we can craft our lives into works of art.
Some McManus quotes to ponder: “It takes courage to not only accept our limitations, but to embrace our potential.” “To deny our creative nature is to choose a life where we are less, and thus, responsible for less.” “If we are inherently spiritual creatures, we are by our nature, creative beings. yet, we live in the fear that if we aspire to be more, we will discover ourselves to be less. We live in fear of failure.” “The past will be our future until we have the courage to create a new one.” You can listen to a sample of the book here.
- Meeting Time: Sundays at 7:00 p.m.
- Start Dates: February 10
- Meeting Location: CF Upstairs Conf Room 204
- Facilitator: Jay Pilkington
- Materials Needed: The Artisan Soul by Erwin McManus
- Childcare: No childcare provided