When’s the last time you were silly with your spouse and acted like kids again? Busy schedules, endless responsibilities and never-ending to do lists often choke out joy and delight in our marriages. Playfulness gives marriages the space needed for intimacy and this can be cultivated! Reignite that fun and laughter in your marriage and join us on a scavenger hunt.
Teams made up of three couples will be given a list of off-the-wall challenges with point values attached to those challenges. After getting a few minutes to strategize, all teams will set out in their own vehicle to complete as many tasks as possible within the time limit. Challenges will be documented through picture and video and prizes will be awarded to the top teams. Feel free to put your own team together or we’re happy to put you on a team.
It’s sure to be an evening full of memories and laughter. Invite your friends, family and coworkers to join in on the fun!
- $10 per couple
- The team must ride together and have a vehicle that holds all six people.
- No refunds, but you can find replacements for yourselves— just communicate with us those changes.
- Childcare available— must fill out childcare form to take advantage of the offering. Childcare registration ends on Sunday, June 4.
- Event registration ends on Monday, June 5.
- Check out photos from a previous Quest event
Sign up here