How active are you with your spouse? Do you go on walks together, ride bikes on the trail or play pickle ball with friends? How about rock climbing? Whether physical activity is already a staple in your marriage or you can’t remember the last time you worked out together, we invite you to join us at COMO Rocks, a fairly new climbing gym in Columbia. The facility offers a variety of climbing and activities including Auto Belays, Top Rope and Bouldering. Como Rocks has climbing routes for all climbing abilities and levels. It will be a night of fun, challenge, learning and also conversation. The cost is only $15 per person, including climbing gear (regularly $30 per person).
- No refunds, but you can find replacements for yourselves— just communicate with us those changes.
- Please be sure to create an account for each person who is climbing and then sign a waiver within that account.
- Watch the orientation video prior to the event.
- Wear whatever you feel most comfortable being active in.
- If you have climbing gear already, the cost will still be $15 per person.
- No childcare.
Registration is closed.
If you've already registered, we will see you there!
Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and sign the waiver below.
Sign a waiver here
Check out videos here