Don’t miss out on our biggest middle school event of the summer!!! We will be spending one day serving our friends and ministry partners at Coyote Hill doing yard work or whatever else they need, and then the next day we will be spending a full day at Big Surf Waterpark at the Lake of the Ozarks! While this is a two-day event, parents will pick their students up after day one and drop them back off for our fun day at Big Surf. Attendance is required the first day to come with us on the trip to Big Surf, but it is possible to serve with us on day one and miss the second day (Ask Cody for how to sign up for this option). Lunch will be provided on day one, and we ask that you bring either a sack lunch or money to purchase food at Big Surf. We will have a cooler available for food we bring with us. Invite your friends for this fun event!
- Date: June 8 & 9, 2022
- Time: Day 1- 8am- 4pm Day 2- 8am-6pm
- Location: Meet &Pick Up both days at Chapel Hill Campus
- Day 1: 8am-4pm Serving at Coyote Hill
- Day 2: 8am-6pm Big Surf Water Park at Park from 10am-4pm
- Cost- $50 per student
- Registration- Register Here
- What to bring- For Big Surf bring money for food or a sack lunch to eat at the van. Also, bring a reusable water bottle, swimsuits, and a towel.
9515 W Coyote Hill Rd
Harrisburg, MO 65256