Don’t miss out on our biggest high school event of the summer!!! This event is for outgoing 9th - 12th graders. We will be spending one day serving our friends and ministry partners at Coyote Hill doing yard work and anything else they need. The next day we will be spending a full day at Worlds of Fun! While this is a two day event, parents will pick their students up after day one and drop them back off for our fun day at Worlds of Fun. Attendance is required the first day to come with us on the trip to Worlds of Fun, but it is possible to serve with us on day one and miss the second day (Ask Cody for how to sign up for this option). Lunch will be provided on day one, and we ask that you bring either a sack lunch or money to purchase food and drinks at Worlds of Fun. We will have a cooler available for food we bring with us. Invite your friends for this fun event!
- Date: June 22 & 23, 2022
- Time: Day 1- 8am- 4pm Day 2- 9am-9pm
- Location: Meet &Pick Up both days at Chapel Hill Campus
- Day 1: 8am-4pm Serving at Coyote Hill
- Day 2: 9am-9pm Worlds of Fun Theme Park at Park from 11am-7pm
- Cost- $75 per student
- Registration- Register Here
- What to bring- For Worlds of Fun bring money for food or a sack lunch to eat at the van and a reusable water bottle.
9515 W Coyote Hill Rd
Harrisburg, MO 65256