I have this book titled, Our Thoughts Determine Our Way. This reminds me of Philippians 4:8 – “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS.”
So here are a 5 positive things you might implement in your life this week to affect those around you for the good.
- Reach out to someone different than you (culturally, ethnically, or racially) and ask them what they do to celebrate the Holidays.
- Take 10 minutes to write down 5 things you appreciate about your spouse or best friend.
- Look for acts of courage or love among co-workers and let them know you noticed them and that it inspired you.
- Call an old friend and talk about how your friendship has positively impacted you.
- Close out the next 5 days by rehearsing with God 3 ways He blessed you that day.
Grace and Peace,